Friday, April 23, 2021

I've never really been in love 4/23/21

I've never really been in love, I don't think. 

I've only ever been a seeker acceptance. I need a Shrink.

I give up myself to make others feel Happy .

That is not love,  and it just feels real crappy. 

 I let myself deconstruct to make someone else feel secure

It never works anyway and I find myself more unsure.

Honestly, I do not know what is true loyalty

I just know I treat every one I've been with like royalty.

How can you feel or give what you have never had?

Seems demanding it is meaningless and  that's really sad.

I ponder these thoughts of myself in vain

Some of us need to thoroughly explore our pain

It is only when these thoughts fail to produce lingering strife

One such as me can move on to live a productive life.