Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I GAVE YOU ME 7/25/08

I feel everything...
to deeply...
I take everything...
personally...
but its not my fault...
this is who I am...
its not who I pretend to be...I gave u me..........
I gave u my heart...
and my trust...
I let down my guard...
love came from lust...
but its not my fault...
I have fallen...
its not who I pretend to be...I gave u me.................
Im always longing for...
your touches...
Im always dreaming of...
ur kisses...
but its not my fault...
Im in love with u...
its not who I pretend to be...I gave u me............
now Im feelin...
kinda lonely...
and this feelin...
my one and only...
this is my fault...
cuz I knew...
I should not have gave u me...
I should have gave u who I pretend to be..............
now its to late ...
to turn back the clock...
the love i feel for u...
has my heart on lock...
but its not my fault...
u are my friend...
I wasnt who I pretend to be...
cuz You asked me to give you me....
BLU 7-25-08