Wednesday, January 13, 2010

B.I.T.C.H. 7/30/08

I know u like what u see when u look at my pics..
but u aint gettin with this so stop sendin pics of ya dicks.....
I'd rather see it in person pics dont do nuthin for me...
NO I dont play I show u, u show me...
if u think u got game I wish u good luck...
Im not that girl who just lays down to fuck...
dont even bother if u aint gettin paid...
Yes Im a B.I.T.C.H. and no I dont need to get laid...
I just know what I want and it dont start with lust...
u gotta be on my level or above thats a must....
Im tired of broke dudes who just wanna sex me...
and think I am easy cuz I dont hide my sexy.
I only wanna be friends not tryna holla at u...
if u just wanna fuck dont even holla at Blu...
Yes Im a B.I.T.C.H. and no I dont need to get laid...
it is what it is, enough said.