Thursday, January 21, 2010

BOY TOY

Out rollin' in my blue jeans and white T
Bustin in a new pair of Nike
My ass lookin' Mighty, Mighty
I wear more bling than Ice T
My future's lookin' brightly
And now your girl , she wanna fight me

It's not my fault you're a play boy
I didn't know I was just your boy toy
finally free from you, I jump for joy
Now you only call me just to annoy
with the charms you try to deploy
your girls heart you did destroy

I didnt know the affect you would have on me
The hypnotic trance of your eyes held me fondly
I never asked to fall for you completely
What will I do, now that Im free
You still hanging around not letting me be
It's hard to walk away Independently

It should be her heart you seek, not mine
I didnt know bout her, thought I was your Valentine
I know our friendship was hard to define
What is it about me that gets you to cross the line
Why didn't I see the signs
Get out of my mind. Get out of my mind.

Hard at work tryin' to replace you
Better get your girl, that's what you should do
Tell her to pay me no mind cuz you and I are through
It wasn't only me. It takes two
You were chasing me, if she only knew
It's your fault , you shoulda stayed true.

Out rollin' in my blue jeans and white T
Bustin in a new pair of Nike
The ass is lookin mighty , mighty
I'm wearin' more Ice than Ice T
My future is lookin' brightly
And now your girl she wanna fight me

I didn't know you were a play boy
Didn't know I was just your boy toy
finally free from you I jump for joy
Now you only call me just to annoy
with the charming ways you deploy
my trust in you you did destroy