Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A LIL THUG & A LIL GENTLEMAN

5-8-08
You say you can win me ova
You claim to be a supa lova
But are you ready for a love like mine?
Do you think together we will shine?
Its real easy to fall in love with me
You know you have my complete honesty
But are you prepared for what I need from you?
Complete Honesty, Its that easy boo.
It aint easy for me to meet a ten
whos a lil thug and a lil gentleman
Someone who strives for money, power, respect
with the smarts to keep the attitude in check
That is what Im lookin for in my boo
Oh yes, a supa lova, must have that too
Sexiness to sweep me off my feet
Aggressive, with an edge and twice as sweet.
You say you can win me ova
you claim to be a supa lova
But are you ready for a love like mine?
cause there no goin back once we cross this line
Its real easy to fall in love with me
My pretty blu eyes and curves are sexy
You know Ill aways be true once I commit to you
Is that a promise you think you can keep boo?
It aint easy for me to open up my heart
this is what I need for feelings of love to start
a lil thug and a lil gentleman
a lil romance and a lot a hot sexin
This is what Im lookin for in my boo
Oh yes, a supa lova?, I got you too
Impress me with your intelligence
your street smarts, class and elegance
You think you can win me ova
You claim you are a super lova
But are you prepared to follow thru
once you get me to open my heart to you
Its real easy to fall in love with me
the kinda love that inspires poetry
I kiss, I touch, I desire with passion
I live, I love with no fear of crashin
It aint easy for me to let down my guard
Play Poker?, I call, show your last card
are you? a lil thug , a lil gentleman
Tru love is the prize, are you all in?
This is what Im lookin for in my boo
Oh yes, a supa lova, you got some work to do
Electrifying chemistry to light my fire
Passion, energy and love to fullfill my desire
That is what it takes to win me ova
that is what Im lookin for in a lova
A sexy lil thug to keep it interestin
the heart of a complete gentleman.