Thursday, April 9, 2009

AINT NOTHING LIKE THE REAL THING

Soho was the place to be on a Saturday night in Syracuse. After months of internet foreplay, phone sex, sexting, and cyber sexing with the web cam and my toy collection, I had enough teasing and agreed to meet you in person. Even though you loved watching me maneuver my rabbit and my silver bullet and playing on the cam was alot of fun, I needed to know what your sexy chocolate brown body felt like in every way I could feel it.
Soho was on and poppin as usual. I made sure to get there early to have a chance to down a little liquid courage. Some of the girls from from work were out on the dance floor. I didnt see you yet so I decided to join them till I saw you. Only I didnt see you first, you saw me.
The spot was crowded as usual. Dancing with the girls, I didnt see you walk past and take a spot at the bar. You had no problem locating me immediately. Long blonde hair flowing all the way down my back to my beautiful round ass, with my satin baby blue dress and 4 inch silver stillettos. I had you biting your lip already. The front of the dress was cut low in a vee to show off the soft creamy white cleavage of my breast. The back of the dress was cut low to show off that butterfly tattoo you have been desiring to kiss on the small of my back. The stilletos gave four inches to my tiny 5' 6" frame making my legs seem never ending. Just looking at me you already had a semi hard on. Smiling to yourself, you noticed the men off to the side watching me shake my ass and knew they were all semi hard too. Only you knew you had the advantage they didn't. I was there for you.
You finished up your dose of liquid courage and stepped away from the bar headed in my direction. You mad sure to make eye contact with the men watching me with that "I'm taking this home" look and smile. They followed suit with the "go ahead and get shot down playa" nod and grin. Walking up behind me, you slid you hands over the blue satin on my hips round to the front right beneath my breasts. Even with the four inch stillettos you still had to lean down to whisper into my ear that it was you. My breathing became short and quick with excitement as I began to turn around to see you face to face. You held me facing away from you whispering in the other ear, "Not yet." I almost couldnt hear the music anymore. My mind and body were focused on what you were doing as you pulled me against your semi hard on. One hand on my waist holding me against you, the other tracing the outline of my breast circling my nipple which you knew from pictures was pierced, you breathe in and take in the powdery perfumed scent of my hair. Exhaling, you nudge aside my hair, then inhale the scent of my neck and shoulder before you softly kiss my flesh. The only words yous spoke during the whole dance , " so much sexier than I ever imagined and I havent even had the pleasure of looking into your beautiful ocean blue eyes."
Dancing slightly slower than everyone else on the dance floor, I came be aware that the DJ had gone old skool with some Tupac, but then Tupac is timeless. Grindin my ass to the music all over your semi hard on, teasing you, wraping my arms up behind me around your neck, I ask you, " how do you want it?" I felt the pressure in your jeans get almost explosive. I couldnt be mad at you. I was more than ready for you myself. Taking you by the hand, I lead you off the dance floor to a dark corner in the back of the lounge where we would have little privacy. I leaned against the wall, pulling you close to me. For the first time that night I looked up into your deep chocolate brown eyes. You didnt even give me a chance to catch my breath. Your lips touched mine timidly at first not sure if the kiss was mutually desired at that moment.When your kiss met no resistance, you leaned in with your whole body. Your hands traveling from my waist to my ass and grasping slightly to feel the firmness. Your hard on now throbbing as you part my lips with your tongue and invade my mouth seeking mine. My hands have traveled from your chiseled chest the buckle on your belt. Not getting any resistence from you I proceeded to unbuckle, unbutton, unzip, and slid my hands into your jeans. I grabbed onto your very thick throbbing erection with one hand and slip my hand up your shirt over your rippeled abs. I got that butterfly feeling in my stomach and a slight pulsing in my clit. Leaning back against the wall and biting my lip, I look you in the eye. Seeing the desire in my eyes, you trace my curves from my shoulder, over my breast, down my hips, to the hem of my short blue satin dress. I saw that split second flash of excitement in your eyes as your hand went under my dress. Slowly gliding over my soft warm flesh, up my hip, till you found my thong , and then tracing the edge with your finger as light as a feather till you reach down between my legs. You delight in watching my expressions as you do this. However my hands have been just as busy as yours because your erection has been released from your boxers and I am slowly stroking it as it grows harder.
Reaching the lowest part of my thong, you rub my clit through the lacy material. Feeling the wetness, you lick your lips and slip you fingers into my panties. First your fingers rub the clit then venture into the deeper wetness. I gasp a little surprised, then ride your fingers increasing the wetness till my gloss is starting to run down my legs. I feel my muscles tighten as Im about to orgasm, but I stop you. Pulling you deeper into the dark corner and behind a ficus, I bend down and lick the rim around the head of your erection, stopping at the bottom and slowly licking up the head to the tip with my warm wet tongue. I spit on the head and stroke the spit down your shaft with my hand. Following my hand with my lips, I take you slowly deep into my mouth. Your whole body quivers as I pull back up off your erection swirling my tongue around the head while still in my mouth, and then sucking it till my lips part away from the tip. I spit again but you stop me before I have the chance to repeat the previous action. You lift my head by the chin and give me the serious dead ass in the eye look of "I'm gonna fuck you here and now."Still holding my chin, you keep my eyes hostage as you bring your lips to mine. While kissing, you grab me by the ass and lift me up. I wrap my legs around your hips. Still kissingme, you pull the thong to the side and pull me onto your hot throbbing cock. Your thrusts are slow as if you wish to savor the experience of the soft, wet, tightness around your hard erection. My breathing is getting deeper and more shallow as each thrust ends in the most excruciating pleasure of my clit hitting your rock hard abs. Your thrusts are getting deeper and quicker. Your breaths getting shallow and quick. You want to explode but your holding it back. I whisper in your ear, "Get it Daddy." The words set off a chain reaction in your body. You grab my ass tighter, pull me onto you harder and faster, and then your warmth shoots all inside me as your body shakes with the eruption. Holding me there against the wall you kiss my shoulder, my neck and then my lips. Touching your forehead to mine you slip your still semihard erection out and the results of what we just did streams down the inside of my thighs. You kiss me as you are putting everything back int is place and breathlessly confess, " Sooo much sexier than than I ever imagined and aint NOTHING like the real thing baby...now lets get out of here and go to your place where I can do you Mami. But first lets stop and get you some new toys cuz we still gonna do the web cam thing when I go home, right?"Laughing, mostly at you, I giggle out a maybe. You reply, with a smack on the ass and a kiss, "You betta."