Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fantasy and Day Dreams

He calls me "baby" and says I drive him crazy
I'm not his lady and our friendship line is getting hazy
He so damn sweet to me and wants to bring me to ecstasy
I get the flutters dreaming he stands so close next to me
Shall I compare thee to a hot summers night?
Under the covers of darkness, not even any star light
Hazy minds, humid bodies heated by burning flesh
Fantasizing the bewilderment of those bodies in lustful thresh
Shall I wait till he wakes me with a tempered kiss?
Allow his fingers to caress the curves of his fated bliss?
Radiating warmth of his breath on the neck of his princess
His fingers taking her with acute accurateness
I'm falling into his world of fantasy and  day dreams
Not always sure what this wild desire means
But when I close my eyes how real it all seems
The kind of passion you can find on the "big screens"