Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ROMANCE

Whateva happened to romance?
Or falling in love at first glance?
Now you just wanna get in my pants
Gamin' with all your little boy rants.
It ain't that easy to be with me
I'm a single mom with a family
You just wanna have fun
but I'm lookin out for Number 1.

Whateva happened to romance?
Silly boy you have no chance
Yes I know I look good to you
Can you see more than my ass, Boo?
I live in todays reality
I got brains and personality
It's not all about the sex, boy
I am a woman, not a toy.
Whateva happened to romance?
a lil flair to enhance
Holdin hands and takin walks
Up all night heart to heart talks.
Dinners by candlelight
Soft music to get the mood right
Im not just a one night stand
So Romance I must demand.
Whateva happened to Romance?
Jumpin in to take a chance
Loving with all your heart
Never wanting to be apart.
I want more than just a friend
Someone to be there till the end
If that ain't what you're lookin for
Turn around and walk out my door.