Thursday, January 21, 2010

THE IDEA OF YOU 2002

The idea of you is Poetry
The way you swagga and sway
As you walk across the room
The gleam in your eye as you smile and flirt
The scent of your cologne as you walk by
oh my
But your voice, so smooth, so silky
Gets me so hot
I love it when you call my name
And when you call me baby
Even when you tell me maybe
I imagine what it would be like
To feel your skin touching mine
To feel your breath in my ear as you hold me near
I wonder what your fingers feel like
on the small of my back
And what they would feel like
When you slide them up into my hair
And pull my head back
I day dream about your succulent lips
caressing my neck, my breast, my thigh
The very thought of you inside of me
Brings out a sigh
I find the more I'm near you
the more these thoughts cross my mind
Sometimes they are so vivd and clear
Reality gets left behind
When I look into your eyes I try to see
If thoughts of me tempt you
When you whipser my name
I know that they do.