Thursday, January 21, 2010

HOW DO I LOVE THEE

How do I love thee, let me count the ways.
I love the way you look at me with a sparkle in your eye.
I love the way you whisper my name and think you are so sly.
I love the way you act so crazy just to make me smile.
I love the way you hold me tight even if it is just for a while.
I love the way you hold my hand and walk with me at the park.
I love the way you make your desires clear with no mercy like a shark.
I love the way you talk to me as if you have nothing to hide.
I love the way you listen to me I know in you I can confide.
I love the way you kiss me deeply and make it last forever.
I love the way you touch my body, each touch a new endeavor.
I love the way you make love to me and the whole world disappears.
I love the way you love me, with your love I have no fears.