Saturday, August 22, 2009

DIVINE INTERVENTION

I thought I knew heavenly exstacy
but that was until he layed next to me
he touches so sweet, so tenderly
I get butterflies as he enters me.
Seering hot kisses sparking my skin
lightening strikes everytime he goes in
no stopping till mutual contention
everytime a spiritual Divine Intervention.
Love growing from loyalty and trust
Love not birthed through only lust
A mutual desire for affection a must
Honor, dignity throughout life until dust.
He spoke these words that set my heart free
"no one I've been with ever cared to see
nore have they understood the artist in me"
It was then I knew how special he would be.
I know exactly how it hurts your heart
for no one to understand that crucial part
We understood each other from the start
Suddenly struck by Cupids Knowing Dart.
All my distractions in life instantly shifted
all my fears in giving love lifted
allowing myself to accept his love unresisted
Blessed as Lovers we are Divinely gifted.
Both of us believed we were eternally Broken
"I love you" now said with meaning when spoken
the sex so intense we leave the sheets soakin
Every touch between us a supremely divine token.
Every day I smile in rejoice
I fell by chance and not by choice
I prayed so long God would hear my voice
Now thanking God everytime Divine gets me moist.