Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Feelin Freaky

yah...Im your lil white chic in the Hood
Im the one you call when your up to no good
long blonde hair, with big blue eyes,
5 foot 5, nice round ass, and thick thighs..
Jus when you thought it cant get no betta..
you slide up in this pussy and aint felt none wetta
you know you love how I do it to you
thats why you keep coming back for more of your boo.
When youre feeling freaky you call on Diamond Blu
When Im feeling freaky, If youre lucky, imma call you.

You can spank my ass and pull my hair
smash me down with my legs in the air
dontcha worry Daddy, Im grown, I wont break
getcha nut off Daddy, do whatever it takes
Make me scream out, its ok, the beats are on blast
get it in deep daddy, how long can you last
I know a few moves that will make your toes curl
Imma show out the Hood in this lil white girl.
When youre feeling freaky you call on Diamond Blu
When Im feeling freaky, if youre lucky, Imma call you.