Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Passionate Penetration

I love to be touched from head to toe when we kiss, 
I love the kisses deep and slow I keep my eyes wide open even with lids low from dro. 
When we touch Im so into you time stands still 
Im embracing every moment mentally recording every thrill 
I savor the memories so I can recall them at will.
 every breathe you take cherished you're sharing it with me our
 hearts beat to one rhythm like waves crashing at sea passionate penetration of souls worshipped by the powers blessed be. 
our bodies dripping with lustful glowing perspiration an intellectual sexual exasperating inspiration 
our true feelings released in intimate celebration. 
My words are pretty when I describe the touches between me and you
 my heart is involved when we do what we do
 I make love with my words to express how you make me feel boo. 
But let me say without flowery reflection wait a minute, stop, finna take this in a whole new direction
 we dont just make love, we fuck, let me make that correction.
 we spend days in intellectual flirty foreplay 
not knowing exactly when we will get to play
 increasing the friction that will ignite the fire on that day.
 we cant even hide the thirst in our eyes 
or the wanting desires in our lustful sighs 
as ur hands caress my ass, hips and thighs. 
seering hot kisses as u feel up my breast
 my hands explores down into your boxers from your chest 
as we make our way up to the bedroom to have our love fest. 
so hungry for each other we dont even get all the clothes off t
urn me around, bend me over, push deep and hard whispering 'your so soft.'
 we devour each other, making love, fucking, till our souls hover entwined aloft. 
as climax is met we fall further, mind and body spent 
I snuggle into you, arms tucked legs bent and all i want to do is breath ur scent