Thursday, April 16, 2009

CODE BLU

Imma lil late to this game
Im puttin Playa Playas to shame
a few heartbreaks but I learned the rules
I get what I want when I use my tools

I hypnotize with my blu eyes
I accentuate my curves hips and thighs
No man can say no to this cutie
I mesmerize with my unique innner beauty

Imma shawtie with sex appeal
I got killa legs in my high heels
I tantalize with Vicki's secret scents
I flirt with style class and elegance


code Blu
one u look in her eyes she got u
code blu
stealing hearts with sexy sighs of "Daddy love u"
code blu
When u think u got her, she got u


Dont fall in love with her cuz she'll break ur heart
You didnt have a chance she was damaged from the start.


code Blu
stopping hearts where ever she rolls thru
code blu
If youre lucky you'll just skip a beat or two
code blu
once u let her in she got u.


I hint to you bout the freak in me
I'll tell you bout my wild history
I let you caress my tiger tattoo
I whisper in your ear 'got piercings too'


You neva met anyone sweet as me
Indepenedent, strong, I keep it real but sexy
a few heartbreaks but I learned the rules
Now Im taking plays playas to school

Imma lil late to this game
but now everybody knows my name
If you real with me Im real with you
You give love to me u get love from Code Blu


code blu
if u are fake she is thru with u
code blu
when u think ur playin her she playin u
code blu
you dont own her heart she owns u
code blu

dont fall in love with her cuz she'll break ur heart
you didnt have a chance she was damaged from the start


code blu
stopping hearts wherever she rolls thru
code blu
if ur lucky you'll just skip a beat or two
code blu
cant help but to let her in then she got u
code blu